featured links Real Estate In Austin Texas
Real Estate Investing Is it For You 6 Questions You Should First Ask - Real Estate
Real Estate Investment One Of The Most Rewarding - Other
Real Estate Search Engines - A Home Buyers Guide
Real Estate Shopping Does Not Have To Be Hard
Real Estate Software - An Agents Guide to Software
Real Estate Tips To Make Your Purchase Successful
Reinventing Real Estate Part 1 Online and Empowered Consumers Are Taking Charge and Paying Less
Reinventing Real Estate Part 2 Online and Empowered Consumers Are Taking Charge and Paying Less
Rent To Own Houses At Fantastic Prices
Rent a House in Nepal
Rent and Own It Later
Renting To Students Risks Or Returns
Renting a House
10 Valuable Tips for Beginners 5 Reasons You Should Take A Few Tips For Buying A Horse A Guide To Starting A short history of farm Another Find Thoroughbred Horse Racing Fantasy Buy a Horse Farm With Horse Buying a Horse Farm Enjoying a Horse Riding Everything You Know Concerning Gaming Sites Not Blocked Read Get The Facts About HORSE Poker Rules Have you Tried it Hobbies Horse And Cattle Events Sports Horse Breeds Orlov Trotter Horse Breeds Which Types Horse Games for Mac Download Horse Games for Xbox Horse Racing A Timeless Sport Sports Horse Rides What To Pack Horse Riding Apparel What To Look
featured links Report The Real Estate Market In Panama
Sell Your House And Rent It Back
Sell and Rent Back Solutions
Simple Tips finding out houses for Rent - Business
Some House Renting Ideas You Need To Contemplate - Health
Suggestions For Houses Rent London
The Future of Commercial Real Estate
Top 7 Mistakes Rookie Real Estate Agents Make
Ways To Keep Good Records Managing Your Rental Property
What You Can Do to Stop Foreclosure of Your Real Estate - Real Estate
Why Selling Houses Rent To Own is the Easiest Way to Make Money in Real Estate
Will You Be Concerned With Where To Find Houses Rented - News
Horse Riding Boots Outdoors Horse Riding Clothing For Kids Horse Riding Helmets Outdoors Horse Riding On Vacation Safety Horse Riding Protective Vests Outdoors Horse Riding Resources Sports Horse Riding Tips Safety Horse farm The ultimate dream of every Horseback Riding Techniques Tips For Total Horses Require Veterinary Care Prior To And Throughout Horses in Suburbia How to Play HORSE Poker Ideal Horse Farms In America Kentucky Horse Farms and Land Learn Horse Training With Horse Race Little Known (and Odd) MTTs What Are Multi Online Horse Racing Game Community Playing HORSE Race Your Thoroughbred to Victory With Read Virtual Horse Player Seven Card Stud Eight or Better Some Basic Guidelines To Follow Some Basic Guidelines To Follow Stress Management Of Horse Take a Ride on Wings and Spurs The Importance of Formal Horse Riding Top 10 Things to Include War Horse An Odyssey Born What Your Horse Farms Why Book A Horse Riding Why Horse Riding Is An Awesome Why Should You Be Thinking Why You Should Learn horse riding for beginners Education
Horses in Suburbia"So it must have been after the birth of the simple light in the first, spinning place, the spellbound horses walking warm out of the whinnying green stable on to the fields of praise."
This famous line from Dylan Thomas's poem Fern Hill evokes an age of peaceful bucolic equine life, an age that is rapidly disappearing for horse owners in growing metropolitan areas of the U.S. The country's longest period of economic expansion has led to urban sprawl and a sustained boom in suburban development. As rural property in many areas of the nation is supplanted by housing and commercial development, professional and amateur horse owners have experienced several problems:
1. the rapid reduction of open, ride-able land;
2. more disposable income among the middle class, resulting in more horses and horse owners;
3. a correspondingly higher demand for stall, pasture, and exercise space.
Thus, for the first time, owning horses in many parts of the country has slipped the grasp of the less affluent. What was once a peaceful outdoor activity enjoyed by a broad economic spectrum is becoming a hard-fought luxury forced into tighter quarters.
One result is that horse farm owners are suddenly surrounded by suburban home owners with idealized notions about rural life and who object to the realities of adjacent farms and stables. Their concerns include personal health, safety, and aesthetic breakdown. In many cases it forces an adjustment of lifestyle for everyone involved.
One homeowner expresses some common objections:
"When my wife and I planned our new house, we were delighted to hear that the place next door is a horse farm. We looked forward to seeing horses grazing within view of our yard. We expected to see white fences and green pasture. We did not expect the electric tape fence, the muddy turnouts in fall and spring, the sight of tractors, manure piles, and un-weeded fence rows."
The farm owner, on the other hand, expresses some of his concerns:
"I've lived in the country my whole life and all of a sudden we're surrounded by homeowners with city expectations and city hobbies. The kids next door race dirtbikes around here and think my place is a park. The owner expects my pasture to look like a golf course. I'm working on some of his objections just so we can get along, but they take time and money to achieve."
Some ways to improve relationships:
* Most suburban homeowners respond to appearances, especially of lawns, fields, and outbuildings. Therefore, keeping fields mowed on a regular basis and keeping up with painting are two activities that will improve relations immediately. My neighbor, who is a fanatic about his own place accepts the less-than-perfect look of mine as long as he knows I am working on his concerns.
* Staying in touch. Good communication is often tough to achieve, but a little diplomacy goes a long way. When you have a chance to talk, listen to what your neighbors have to say and let them know that you are doing whatever is reasonable to address their concerns. Failure to communicate and ignoring attempts to work things out can make small matters escalate into real problems.
* Keep up with your fences. Loose horses raise a lot of safety concerns. Many suburban dwellers don't understand horses and can be fearful of them. Depending on the size of turnouts and the energy levels of the horses you are trying to contain, electrified tape or vinyl fences should be supplemented with true physical barriers.
* Conceal manure piles with trees, fences, or neatly stacked bales of last year's hay, and keep them maintained. Try to position them away from the sightlines of adjacent houses. If it's out of sight, most of the time it will be out of mind. Diligence in this matter can prevent professional manure removal ordinances in your township.
* Keep tools, materials, unfinished projects and junk picked up and equipment put away. These items cause significant aesthetic breakdown, but often take little time to correct.
* Keep dogs licensed and under control. Many times country dogs are allowed to wander, which is an affront to those brought up in urban and suburban culture. Therefore, when that new development goes in next door, a common objection will be unrestrained, unlicensed dogs.
Hollin Farm, Inc.
лючевые слова: скачать, бесплатно, программы, окна, ремонт, компьютер, счастье, кофе, мода, женщина, сайт, здоровье, заказать, купить, завод, лошадь, ферма, станок
5414 High Shoals Road, Bishop Georgia 30621
Phone: 706-769-8790 or 706-769-7750